32 Weeks Pregnant Update!



I had to get another ultrasound done to find out if my placenta has moved, as it was lying a little lower than it should be. Luckily it's moved further away from the cervix, THANK GOD. However, they did find a couple of other things on the scan that they want to check in further detail. 
First of all, there seems to be quite a bit more fluid in there than there should be (although this is also what happened when I was pregnant with Silas, so hopefully that's just how my body decides to carry babies, like my midwife said). Secondly, my baby's abdomen's size is a little large as well. My midwife explained to me that if they found either one of the two, they probably wouldn't ask my permission to check it out further, but since these two came back, it's better to check than to be sorry. So even though I opted out on getting the gestational diabetes test, because I eat a healthy diet and exercise regularly, I now had to get it done. I'm still awaiting the results, but HOPEFULLY the text comes back negative. If it comes back positive, I'll have to go to a gestational diabetes clinic and change my entire diet around, which means no more ice cream!!


I also got a 3D ultrasound done, and he looks ADORABLE (as creepy as many people say it is, I think it's so cool how we have this kind of technology now). 





 Thank you for checking out my pregnancy update!

No comments